Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Training and supervising a cohort of social media specialists.
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
Multitasking Skills, Project Management Skills, Oral and Written Communication, Outstanding Proofreading And Editing, Team Management Skills, Creativity Skills,